I loved you, so I drew these tides of men and wrote my will across the sky in stars.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Newness of My Life

Gah! A new blog! I'm so excited about this one and hopefully I'll be able to keep more up to date with it. So I am currently trying to read all the novels listed on Modern Library's 100 Best Novels. http://www.modernlibrary.com/top-100/100-best-novels/ - If you want to check it out.
It's not going too well... haha. Right now I'm reading Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut. It's pretty funny and pretty short which is also a good thing, because I'm kind of swamped right now with college starting and planning my Mamaw and Papaw's 50th Anniversary. I am doing this because it seems that no one in my family has any decorating skills whatsoever. I'm so proud that I even have a pinterest board dedicated to it! haha. Anyways, back to reading for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment