I loved you, so I drew these tides of men and wrote my will across the sky in stars.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Packing!

I'm sitting in my room, on the computer and watching Tangled simultaneously, managing to procrastinate packing. It's not that I don't want to go on a trip! I LOVE trips! And me and my friend (Lindsey) are going to New Orleans with her family! And I LOVVVVVE New Orleans! Can you say Cafe du Monde? Beignets? I can just see the ten pounds I'm going to gain over the weeked! Gah. Anyways. I just really hate packing. I never know what to take, and I always end up bringing either too much or too little. Most of the time waaay to much stuff. But it should be fun. Even though New Orleans has a solid 50% chance of rain the entire time we are going to be there. But ohwell! It will be awesome in the rain! There's an amazing old bookstore that I really want to go see again and also Peaches record store! If you've never been, I completely recommend it! Anyways, have a good weekend, I probably wont be posting for a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment