I loved you, so I drew these tides of men and wrote my will across the sky in stars.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rainy Days

So it seems like the entire heavens are pouring down on my small town today so it's time for a little R&R! Me and my sister are having a little television/movie marathon right now, complete with some coffee for me (Thank god for Espresso!). Right now we're on Pretty Little Liars! Anyways, no day without a little DIY or reading is really complete for me, so I'm trying out a new hair treatment. Coconut milk! I just opened up a can and dumped it on my hair, then proceeded to quickly wrap it in a towel. It smelled a little strange... there was definitely a hint of coconut, but it also smelled musty and old. Perhaps a bad can? Haha I don't know. Hopefully my hair is super shiny and soft after my shower! Also, any thoughts on a good shampoo for oily hair with a tendency for split ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment